Friday, February 24, 2017

Pija Part 1


Bismillah,
Assalamualaikum wbt..

Kakak told me about Pija. I’m curious. The rest of my family did the same things too.  I just arrived home safely. The semester break began after battling with deadly challenge in a row. 5 papers in 4 days really made me half way of being crazy. I was waiting for Pija, the most popular name outburst in couple of weeks in my family.

Suddenly, a pregnant female cat entered my house. Then, my mom said it was Pija. Aween gave her name just to make fun of my neighbour. Then, she changed its name directly to Pija due to widespread speculation. I didn't know why. Her full name is Nurul Syafizah since our girl siblings' name started with Nurul and our first syllable; for second name is Sya.. Aween never get serious and always think to play around. 

I'm not too interested at her since my house basically not suitable enough to take care of cats or any other pets. Yeah, cat is one of the cutest pet ever but its cuteness definitely hard to overwhelm me to like them much. I will feed them. For me tat’s more than enough.

I’m not an easy going person to be closed to everyone or anything. Some people may judge me as a friendly girl. Opps, my status has been upgraded becoming a woman. Koff koff.. However, to be closed to someone is a big matter for me. It is really difficult to understand me either. The more u know about me, the more complex it can be.. whatever!

I’m pretty sure some may say that I’m such a big loser. The term of losing is hard to deal with it. I’m too afraid any of my favourites things or the person itself could be disappeared one by one and left me behind.  However, I need to realize to the resolution that Allah has planned for us. It is a cycle of life. Only one permanent place remain to gather us all with joy which is paradise, jannah.

That the reason why I hate loving someone easily. Same goes to the cat. What a long and boring intro.. but please continue reading.. (pity face). U will not regret after all.. I bet! ahaha

I started to like Pija since she was easy to handle.. she slept more, eat more. She did her duty well, catching the lizards and play hard with them. Fortnight later, she get a birth the three lovely kitten. She tried very hard to find a suitable shelter for her babies before in my house. But it must be difficult to handle their unclean waste. So, we placed her in a box with towels under the stairs. There is a space for her. She will come into my house to eat only.

On that night, I joined my parents buying some groceries in supermarket nearby and stop by my mom’s friend restaurant. Late night after going home, I was able checking out Pija and their babies.  They did well. I suspected nothing. But, actually there was a big incident happen to Pija’s babies. It was so hard to tell. I will burst into tears everytime I think about it.

 To be continue…

0 comments:

Post a Comment