Friday, February 24, 2017

Pija Part 2


I’m shocked! Pija seems everywhere. She walked here and there. The truth was, Pija aggressively looking for gloomy spot. She wanted to place her babies at the safe place in hurry. I just let her doing so.

My neighbour son told me that two of her three babies were died. We identified that the bleeding scars on their neck and head respectively were bitten by something. Looking forward to it, we suspected that the male cats might be bitten them. But the sorrowing Pija could not noticed that. 



I placed the dead bodies on a basket first to be buried at the backyard. Pija took their two babies in the box back to make sure all their three babies were save. I talked to her. I don’t know whether she could understand me or not in this situation. She started to move the babies one by one in my house. I have a work to do first. So, I didn’t notice she want to place her baby in mom’s closet. It is a bit opened up. So easy for her to fit in.

The one that still alive was not moving. I felt its body. It was stiff. I have no idea why. maybe Pija moved it frequently as it was a newly born. All of them died. My tears poured down as I can’t control my emotions. Pija was in her way transferring its second baby. Ayah took all her babies then to be buried as soon as possible since Pija was in postpartum depression (meroyan). I don’t know this word can be used for animal or not. hee

She didn’t realized that her babies were gone. She made noise when seen ayah managed all the dead babies. She’s meow-ing non stop when looking for her babies nowhere. She came to me seems she desperately needed a help to find her babies. I cried as much as I do. I can see her tears on the lower eyelid. 


*********************************

This was the situation when our mum gave birth, breast- feeding us, give the best she could do for her second life. The love is too priceless.

By the way, the baby dumping issue is the hardest to pin down yet the problem is getting worst day by day. I don’t want to hurt one side. We lose easily in dealing with lust. But, the community is the worst part after all. Stop judging people like u are an angel. The misconception in our intention to preaching someone to good turn over when u act prejudice and keep bashing those who want to change. This kind of perspective definitely kill us. The ignorant people is the one who consider they doing good enough, however they actually don’t.


Day by day, Pija can accept the truth that her babies safely in heaven. At first, her emotion was unpredictable. She acted harsh, stratched and bitten us. Her nipples getting swollen since her babies didn’t had chance to draw her breast milk. Later, she act normally but she just love being pampered. I sleep, she sleep next to me. But she's the first cat that I ever seen acting ‘tak sopan’. When she sleep, she pose different with funny style. So bad huh.

Alhamdulillah, many lesson I learn through Pija itself. The one of beauty existence really made my day. She is hired as a house keeper when everyone is not home. No wonder, having a pet can be a therapy for soul since their cuteness can reduce stress and anxiety.

In fact, the calming effect of owning a cat triggers the release of oxytocin, the hormone known for inducing feelings of love and trust. People going through difficult times of grief or mourning indicate that talking to their pet helps work out their feelings, since it is often easier to talk to something that won’t respond and can’t judge than to another human being.

Last but not lease, thank you for reading and hopefully we get something from the post. tata

0 comments:

Post a Comment