Sunday, May 11, 2014

World Heaven

Praise be to God
I’ve passed through my hectic week successfully. 

Majlis Graduasi: I hate wearing slack with jubah and mortar. Crying in the morning, refuse to go to the event. Dapat perintah berkurung untuk pakai baju korporat which represent our form 6 image, sedangkan hati dah excited nak pakai baju kurung yang ibu jahitkan. Sedih! Sebulan dah plan, but it’s ruined with one warning message from cikgu.. T.T Finally, ramai cakap tampak kemas dgn imej yang begitu. Pujuk hati lettu.. yeah, sememangnya berjaya dipujuk! ^^V

Cognition from the school authority and Ministry of Education

Standing besides my beloved parents, coming as the appreciation for my success in STPM


With ayah ibu and nina’s mom. Nina couldn’t come as she’s studying in Kedah.. miss her badly..

Wearing baju korporat really make me fool.. This sentence I’ve said to my teacher before the event started while my tear's almost pouring down to my cheek. I'm very proud wearing it but I think it’s not suitable at first.. I don't have kain hitam lipat belakang at all. my bad, I’m wrong. It's really suit to be together when I'm wearing slack! 

 Hotlink to --->Tahniah buat Muhammad Nizam bin Roslan selaku pelajar terbaik STPM. Kita berdua berjaya melakar sejarah sekolah, sekaligus menamatkan penantian semua pihak. We did it! 2 Malays born from SMK Seri Tanjong instead of 4 Malays students getting 4.0 flat in Melacca. Alhamdulillah.. Sorry, no photo display.. gambar x jadi.. :(
ehh! baru perasan ada gambar dengan si nizam ni
************************

Human Resource Department, Recron: Being there as a personnel clerk, just unbelievable! Surrounded by the great people make me small, indeed! But the laughing gases occupied the narrow space of the office at the end.. Thanks for ur acceptance,, willing to guide me.. u ols always in my heart. I have finished up my contract successfully! Yeay.. hikhik :D

without miss Lim, Ow, Abg Nual..

Sangat puas,, Syukur alhamdulillah! Keep calm and fighting piqa! Perjuangan baru saje bermula.. masih banyak perancangan yang tertunggak.. Degree, here I come! Perancangan seterusnya bakal dilakar.. Kejayaan akan sentiasa diusahakan, dengan izin-Nya,, in sha Allah! 

Craziness overwhelmed.. hikhok ^^ ..

 *doakan interview USM patik berjalan dengan lancar, and my following interview..

0 comments:

Post a Comment