Sunday, June 1, 2014

Little Rambling

Happy 23th Anniversary to my beloved parents. 

Ya Allah, give my parents good health, a long life, and keep them safe..

My dua' never ended to u two.. Thanks ayah ibu for raise me with love and full of commitment. Despite I still fail to be a good daughter, I will never stop improving myself to make both of u proud of me, here and hereafter.. May Allah showers u two with blessing.

Love our parents. We are so busy growing up, we often forget they are also growing old.. Absolutely my  love towards them cannot be described by those beautiful words unless  with a sincere dua' to them.  in shaa Allah, I will treat u with more loving care after this. The most important thing in this world is to see my parents smiling and knowing that I am the reason behind that smile.. :)

True indeed.. Islam is the way of life.. Islam is holistic and practical to be practiced by all over peoples in the world. Dear Parents, it's important for you to try to have an open dialogue and honest communication with your children. Please do talk to them about issues they are facing. It's important to touch base on what's facing the youth nowadays.. This is the way my parents implement their knowledges to raise me even I always ignore their words before.  please forgive me, ayah ibu! i'm a sinful daughter. Dear child, please listen to your parents advice.. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment